Friday, April 8, 2011

Sweet Success

I’m so excited …. I recently learned that I will be providing samples of my cupcakes at the CELEBRATE YOUR SWEET(S) SUCCESS event at this year’s Spark and Hustle conference in Boston (Hilton Boston/Woburn).  Spark and Hustle is a three-day intensive conference made up of over 200 current and aspiring small business owners.  As the event grows closer I’ll post more information.

A great big “thanks” to my friend Michelle who let me know about this opportunity.

3 comments:

  1. Go Pauline !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    What are your latest fantastic creations?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support Tobi.

    My latest creations consisted of a chocolate cake with a chocolate frosting, capuccino cake with a coffee frosting, and red velvet with cream cheese frosting... all will knock your Sox off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know if you need any help for this event.

    ReplyDelete