Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Biggest Fan

This weekend I did some baking for my little friend’s birthday.   She’s been one of the biggest fans of Beantown Cupcake Company since the beginning. Since turning 2 is a big deal, we had to have all of her favorites available… Chocolate, Vanilla, Red Velvet…
IMG_0334
I made my first chocolate butter cream frosting this weekend and really hit it out of the park.  My testers all gave me the thumbs up on the recipe.  I think the key is to use whipping cream at the end to make it nice and fluffy.
IMG_0367

3 comments:

  1. The chocolate butter cream frosting reminds me of a chocolate mousse. Slathered on top of a chocolate cupcake makes for one yummy dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The frosting and the cupcake were great. Hits the spot for all chocoholics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had the pleasure of trying the red velvet,chocolate, the rainbow, and the cappuccino cupcakes.Its too hard to pick a favorite because they were all amazing.My fave was the chocolate(absolutely amazing).But my husbands fave was the cappuccino with the surprise hunks of chocolate in every bite!!

    ReplyDelete