Sunday, October 16, 2011

Welcome to Boston

Its been a while since I’ve posted to my blog but that doesn’t mean that I haven’t been having fun with new cupcakes. I’ve been a bit distracted with some other things going on in my life ;)  I have tons of pictures and posts to share with you and I’ll try to get them all posted soon.

I recently made some cupcakes that were Boston themed. What better way to welcome some family, friends, colleagues, foreign exchange students - whoever you have coming into town.

Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, Paul Revere, Duck Boat, on and on and on… There are so many wonderful things that represent Boston. (Oooh, as I’m writing this I’m thinking I should have made Sam Adams beer flavored ones…. YUM!)

I love the ways these turned out.

IMG_0607a

No comments:

Post a Comment