Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fifty is Nifty

My friend was throwing a surprise 50th birthday party for her sister and asked me to make some cupcakes to help celebrate the milestone.  I was trying to come up with something fun so I did a couple of different designs. 

I made some quick little chocolate swirls and put them in the top of each cupcake. I used some silver dusting powder (edible, of course) to give some sparkle to the chocolate swirls and the fondant decorations. They came out so great.

IMG_0632

On other cupcakes, I put some photos of her as a little girl and others with an adorable picture of her today.

IMG_0634 

Happy Birthday Laura!!!! I hope you had a great time at your party. 

1 comment:

  1. Pauline!I love and I must admit amazed by the picture cupcakes!Great job!

    ReplyDelete