Monday, July 4, 2011

Just Ducky

Come on everyone, sign along….

Rubber ducky you’re the one
you make cupcake time so much fun!!! 

The other day I made some cupcakes for a friends baby shower.  Since the happy couple don’t know if it’s a boy or a girl, the theme of the shower was the gender neutral rubber ducky.

I found a great rubber ducky chocolate mold at Michael’s craft store (who recently expanded their cake and candy decorating sections) which were so easy to make.  After I made a few dozen of the chocolates, I whipped up my favorite chocolate and vanilla cupcakes and put the ducky’s right on top. They were absolutely adorable.

IMG_0537

2 comments:

  1. That Ducky looks so real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pauline!!!I am so impressed!!Keep it up and keep up the sharing of the pics!!

    ReplyDelete