Sunday, May 15, 2011

Spark and Hustle

On Friday night, me and two of the greatest women I know participated in the Celebrate Your SWEET Success event at Tori Johnson’s Spark and Hustle Boston.

me-with-the-girls

We had such a great time giving out samples of vanilla, chocolate, red velvet, and cappuccino cupcakes. We met many amazing women who are working to make their entrepreneurial dreams come true.   What an inspiring night it turned out to be.

me-with-Tori-Johnson

Thanks to all of my friend and family who helped me prepare for the event.

4 comments:

  1. Pauline is the amazing one - Pauline bakes! She who can't bake just thinks! I loved the reactions - especially the woman who wanted 1/2 but then scraped the paper for crumbs! Yummy Sweet Success!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome! I need a price list and business cards to start handing out for you!
    <3
    Pattyanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello 'Hands' here. Yes the 'Baker' the 'Thinker' and 'Hands' :) I am officially cheating on the Red Velvet. I dream about the Cappuccino Cupcakes with Godiva chocolate!!!! Pauline Thank You for letting me be a part of the event.
    Good times with more to come.

    XX
    Abi

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are an intelligent and beautiful woman. Those cupcakes look FANTASTIC! <3 kelley

    ReplyDelete