Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cake Pops

What could possibly be better than a bit of cake mashed in frosting and dipped in chocolate???  Other than world peace, I’m not sure what else could compete.  OK, that’s a total exaggeration but it sounds REALLY good right?

I’m talking about cake pops. They are becoming more and more popular these days and I can understand why. They are just the right size for those of you who want something sweet but can’t commit to a whole slice of cake or  cupcake (I don’t know any of these people but I hear they exist).

The cake pops in this picture are vanilla cake with traditional buttercream frosting dipped in both white and dark chocolate.  Today I picked up peanut butter flavored chocolate that I’ll use to make a peanut butter cup cake pop. Oh YUM!!

pops

If you’re planning on trying to make your own cake pops, I would suggest choosing your decorations wisely.  Big crunchy decorations can be difficult to eat as well as hard on the teeth.

onepop

ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment