Monday, June 6, 2011

Picture This…

For my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary party, my sister-in-law ordered cookies that had their wedding picture printed on them.  They were so cute you almost didn’t want to eat them. (I said almost.) They were a great way to celebrate such a special event. Everyone talked about how wonderful they were for days after the party.

A couple of weeks ago I was thinking about them… so why not on a cupcake???

I took the leap and ordered a cake printing system. It finally arrive last week. I couldn’t wait to try it out.  So this weekend I made some for my neighbors kids.

IMG_0474

To my surprise, the quality of the print outs were better than I expected. The lines were very crisp and clear and the colors were vibrant. I’m delighted with the results. 

Now, what other pictures do I have…  Mulligan on a cupcake anyone???

1 comment:

  1. Definately Mulligan with his Santa boots and Santa hat. I have a nice one of him wearing Emily's pajamas as well.

    ReplyDelete